In recent times, jailbreaks have become somewhat scarce and many people are finding that, even when one is released, it is limited in who can use it. With so many iOS users being left out in the cold as far as jailbreak utilities are concerned, and with the situation not looking likely to get any better in the near future, several developers have come up with alternatives in the form of app installers. These allow you to install a limited number of tweaks and apps onto your devices but, in terms of replacing Cydia [ext link], there isn’t much chance of that.
Image : Download Tutu Helper
There is, however, a new installer that could be a serious contender and, called TutuApp VIP [ext link], it has far more accessible content than any of the others, including the best tweaks and apps from Cydia as well as the largest amount of paid content, all free to download and install, all without needing a jailbreak. The hardest part about it is installing it and that is dead simple. Although you can’t install it straight to your iOS device, you can use Tutu Helper and the steps below walk you through exactly how to use it.
How to Download Tutu Helper :
- Launch Safari on your iOS device and go to this link [ Tutu Helper – ext link ]
- On the Tutu Helper page, tap on the Install link for installing the configuration profile onto your device
- Wait for your Settings app to open [ this is automatic ] and tap on Input your passcode
- On the Safari page that opens, tap on Install TutuApp and confirm it by tapping Install
- Settings opens to the Install Profile page again so tap on Install
- Tap Install > Next
- Tap Install on the next page and then on Done to complete the process
- TutuApp is now ready for you to use
How to Fix TutuApp Errors :
Most users are experiencing no trouble at all using TutuApp but a small handful have come up against the following errors:
- Installed application refuses to run or open – To fix, open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management. Locate the relevant app certificate, tap on Trust and try the app again – it will now work
- Profile Installation Failed – You can find the information on what this error is and how you can easily fix it at the given link.
Let us know if you are going to use TutuApp and what you think of it. Get all the latest news and updates by following us on Facebook .