Right now, we are playing the waiting game as far as iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak [ext link] is concerned with no news of anything for iOS 10. The last usable jailbreak was PPHelper for iOS 9.3.3 and jailbreakers are starting to get somewhat concerned that they won’t be able to download Cydia tweaks onto their iOS devices. There is some small measure of relief though and it comes in the form of Mojo Installer [ext link]. We must make it clear that this is Not a jailbreak in any form and, for the seasoned jailbreakers amongst you it will more than likely serve as just a temporary measure. It will also suit those of you who have no interest in jailbreaking but who do want a few changes on their stock iOS device.
Image : Mojo Installer Download Tutorial
Mojo Installer Features :
- No need to jailbreak
- Works on iOS 10+
- Use the tweaks on stock and app store apps
- Add repositories like you do with Cydia
- Search packages using the built-in search tool
- Use the Package History tool to track your downloads
- Easy to delete
How to Install Mojo Installer :
- Open Safari on your iOS device
- Type one of these into your address bar mojoinstaller.org as shown in the image below
- Wait for the page to load, locate, and tap on the UP arrow – bottom or top of the page
- From the options that appear, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now give your app icon a name , call it Mojo, Tap on Add and exit Safari
- The Mojo installer icon will show up on your home screen
Video: Watch this video to see the above steps
Fixing Mojo Errors :
While most people will be able to use Mojo without any trouble, some of you may come up against a couple of errors. Neither of them is difficult to fix and neither are serious errors. The first is a Profile Installation Failed error [ext link] and the solution to this is in the given link. The second error will become apparent if one of your installed apps does not run. To fix this, open Settings > General > Profile and find the app on the list. Now tap on Trust beside the app and it will run.
Using Mojo on iOS 10 :
When you have installed Mojo, you can begin using it right away.
- Launch the Mojo app
- Use the Quick Search tool to find the tweak you want or install new repositories for more choice of tweaks
- All the help you need to download the tweaks is given in the app so just follow them
What do you think of Mojo ? Subscribe to our free email newsletter and follow us on Facebook for more up to date tips and tricks and jailbreak news.