In the last couple of months, the jailbreak scene has been lit up with the speedy release of utilities to cover iOS 8 through to iOS 9 . First off, Pangu released their utility for iOS 8 within 48 hours of iOS 8 being released and, just a couple of later , a new team called Taig released an untethered jailbreak for iOS 8.1. Since then there has been no shortage of iOS jailbreak , and that are coming one after the another and it’s just a matter of time which team releases it . Below you will find the simplest method to download Taig on your device .
Image : Download TaiG
Not everyone wants to jailbreak their iOS device, partly because they don’t believe it is legal, partly because they don’t feel it is safe and partly because they just don’t want to. For those that do want to jailbreak, follow the tutorial that corresponds with the firmware version you are running .
Download TaiG Jailbreak App without PC or Mac :
If you don’t particularly want to jailbreak your iPhone at the moment but would like the Taig icon on your device, here’s how to get it :
- On your iPhone home screen, open Safari browser
- Type in this address – taigjailbreak.org . The mobile version of our website will appear
- Open any page on the site and look for the Up arrow at the bottom of the screen – tap on it
- You will now be presented with another screen that has a number of options – choose Add to Home Screen
- You will be asked to name the app – call it Taig and then tap Add
- Respring your iPhone and the Taig icon will be on your home screen
Video : Youtube Video explaining the above process