In the last couple of days, there has been a flurry of updates from Apple, including iOS 10.3 download [ext link] and Mac OS Sierra and now we have an update to iTunes, v12.6. This comes around 5 weeks after iTunes 12.5.5 was released and this time around there are a couple of new features for users to get their teeth into.
Image : iTunes Download for PC and Mac
iTunes 12.6 Features :
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor performance enhancements
- Small improvements to some apps
- New Rent Once, Watch Anywhere feature lets you watch any movie rented from iTunes on any device, not just the one you used to rent it. Works on devices running iOS 10.3 or TVOS 10.2 only
iOS 10 is ready for download if you haven’t yet updated and you can find a tutorial and download links here. For those who need to update to iTunes 12.6, step by step instructions are below .
Download iTunes :
You can update to iTunes version 12.6 by
- Opening iTunes on your computer
- Clicking on the menu bar and then on Check for Updates
- Following the instructions on the screen when iTunes finds the new updates
- Or you can go to the Updates tab in your Mac Appstore or click on this link [ext link] to download and update.
What do you think of the changes in iTunes ? Do you use it enough to make the update worthwhile ? Let us know in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook. You can also Subscribe to our email newsletter to be first in line with the latest developments