iOS 9 has proved to be a little on the buggy side, with some quite serious issues affecting some users. Some users were finding that their Wifi stopped working while others had the more serious issues of bricked devices after trying to update. In a bid to stabilize the operating system, Apple has pushed out a number of updates in recent times, with iOS 9.3.2 download [ext link] fixing quite a few of those issues. No new features have been included in these updates, mainly because they are just to fix bugs and enhance performance and in part, due to the fact that iOS 10 will be out soon and the new features will be saved for that.
Image : iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak from Taig
Back in the early part of July, we heard rumors of an upcoming jailbreak. In recent months we have heard nothing from Taig or Pangu jailbreak teams and many were starting to think that we might never see another jailbreak again, especially given that both teams have been quite prolific in their jailbreaks. iOS 9.1 was the last one but now, today we have PPHelper jailbreak for iOS 9.2+ so those of you who had to update to iOS 9.3.2 to fix a bug can happily jailbreak their devices – or at least some of you can.
Who Can Use PPHelper iOS 9.3.2 :
PPHelper is only available for users with a 64-bit device. Those with the older 32-bit devices will find that the jailbreak is not compatible and that may be due in part to the fact that the percentage of older active devices is very low now and it’s more difficult to produce a jailbreak that will work on both types.
Also, if you use a Mac you will have to wait a bit longer because PPHelper only supports Windows at the time. However, we are in no doubt that a Mac version will be released at some point in the near future and when it is, you will get all the details.
Supported Devices :
The devices that are supported by PPHelper are:
- iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPod Touch 6
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 :
You have three options here, choose that one that suits you.
Method 1 : PPHelper Jailbreak
PPHelper has only been released in the Chinese language at the moment and, although an English version is likely to be released soon, we have produced an English tutorial to help you download and install PPHelper on your iOS device. Click on the given link for more details
Method 2 : Safari Method for Taig 9.3.2 Download
- Launch the Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad .
- Now open this site with the url taigjailbreak.org . This page has been specially designed for Taig app icon download on iOS 9.3.2 supported mobile devices. Simply type in this url taigjailbreak.org in the Safari address bar
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to find the Up arrow . Tap on it
- This brings up the option to Add to HomeScreen. Tap on this to proceed.
- Now rename the Taig app icon as Taig if not already named . Tap on Add to proceed .
- You got Taig app icon on iOS 9.3.2 . Now tap to launch the app icon to get latest iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak updates on your device right away .
Video : Here is a video explanation of the above steps
Method 3 : Taig 9.3.2 Installer
This has not been released at the time of writing but we expect it soon. To make sure you get the download links and tutorials, use the box below to Subscribe to our free email newsletter and follow us on Facebook as well.
Image : iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak using Taig 9.3.2