It’s been a long time since a jailbreak came out, and we are actually talking about jailbreaks that came at the right time. The iOS 9.1 jailbreak [ext link] from Pangu Team came at a time when most iOS users had already updated to iOS 9.2 or iOS 9.2.1 firmware , which is why there were very less users left to try out the iOS 9.1 jailbreak. Now that iOS 9.3.1 Download [ext link] has been released, we are worried that the same might happen with the iOS 9.3 jailbreak as well if an iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak is not released by TaiG instead.
Image : iOS 9.3.1 Jailbreak Update
Apple has released iOS 9.3.1 update today [download links above], and a lot of people are confused between staying on iOS 9.3 and updating to iOS 9.3.1. Of course, the confusion is mainly in the minds of those who want to jailbreak. So let’s weigh the facts and see whether you should stay on iOS 9.3 and wait for TaiG to release a jailbreak for it, or update to iOS 9.3.1.
Quick Download Taig 9.3.1 App icon on iPhone :
- Launch the Safari web browser on your iOS device .
- Now search the text Taig Jailbreak or ios 9.3.1 jailbreak without the quotes as shown in the image below. In the final results screen , select the site with the url taigjailbreak.org .
- This page has been specially designed for Taig app icon download on iOS 9.3.1 supported mobile devices . [users who cannot find this result in the search , simply type in this url taigjailbreak.orgin the Safari address bar]
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to find the Up arrow . Tap on it
- This brings up the option to Add to HomeScreen. Tap on this to proceed.
- Now rename the Taig app icon as Taig if not already named . Tap on Add to proceed .
- You got Taig app icon on iOS 9.3.1 . Now tap to launch the app icon to get latest iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak updates on your device right away .
Video : Follow the video tutorial below to download the Taig 9.3.1 App icon as explained above .
Update : Apple has stopped signing iOS 9.3 firmware. Now there is no possibility of an iOS 9.3 Jailbreak. Keep reading to know more about iOS 9.3.1 Jailbreak now.
iOS 9.3.1 Jailbreak Might Be Patched Already
Now the above given headline might sound confusing to you, so let us clear it up for you. First of all, iOS 9.3 was released only some days ago, which is why it’s strange to see the iOS 9.3.1 update rolling out so soon after. There are only a couple of possible reasons for this.
Image : iOS 9.3.1 Update on iTunes
The first explanation suggests that iOS 9.3 might be having some bugs. If that’s the case, then Apple has released iOS 9.3.1 to fix those bugs for better user experience, and this should not have an effect on the iOS 9.3 – iOS 9.3.1 jailbreak. However, the second possibility says that Apple might have got ahead of the TaiG team or someone must have sold Apple the jailbreak exploits for iOS 9.3. This suggests that Apple might have patched those vulnerabilities in iOS 9.3.1, thus making iOS 9.3 unjailbreakable.
But that’s just a possibility, and we have seen TaiG surprising us with jailbreak releases at the most unexpected times. So should you update to iOS 9.3.1 ?
It’s Better to Stay on iOS 9.3 For Now :
If you are a stock iOS user and have nothing to do with jailbreaking, you should go ahead and get the iOS 9.3.1 update on your iOS device, as it will help you get some latest bug fixes and a smoother firmware. However, if you want to jailbreak, the best thing you can do right now is to NOT update to iOS 9.3.1.
As is after every iOS release, Apple will soon stop signing iOS 9.3 now that iOS 9.3.1 is out. So if you have accidentally updated to iOS 9.3.1, we suggest you downgrade right now if you want to jailbreak. It is possible that the iOS 9.3 jailbreak might be released after iOS 9.3 is not being signed by Apple any more, which means you should wait on iOS 9.3 patiently.
Image : Taig 9.3.1 in works [beta]
Meanwhile, we haven’t heard from the TaiG team lately. But rumors say that the team is working on a jailbreak and might release it soon. So stay tuned for more updates !