iOS 10 wasn’t too great for jailbreaks, leaving many iOS users disappointed but, with iOS 11 download [ext link] now here, we can only hope that things turn around. Taig team has also been a little quiet on the jailbreak front, not coming forward with any new utilities for some time. However, we do have other options, which we will outline below, while we wait for Taig to come up with some news of their own.
Image : iOS 11 Jailbreak Update
How to Jailbreak iOS 11 :
You can get iOS 11 Jailbreak [ext link] in 2 ways , one easy way and one more advanced method , both of them explained below.
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
Please be aware that this only works on Safari, none of the other browsers you may be using
- Open Safari browser
- Go to taigjailbreak.org and give the page time to load up fully
- Now locate the UP arrow , top right or bottom center of your screen, and tap on it
- You should see several new options across the bottom part of your screen , choose the middle one, Add to Home Screen
- Next, you need to give the new app icon a name so type Taig into the box provided for you and tap on the Add button
- Exit Safari and look on your home screen for the Taig icon
Video: Watch this to see how these steps are done
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak [ Expert Method ]
Yalu jailbreak is the one saving grace that we had for iOS 10 in terms of jailbreaks and it looks like the developer, Luca Todesco, has come through for the community again. However, whilst it is a welcome release, be aware that Yalu is not as easy to download as other jailbreaks and it won’t work for everyone:
- First and foremost, Yalu for iOS 11 will only work on the iPhone 5S, 6, 6Pus, 6S and 6 S Plus. If you have any other device you will be out of luck this time.
- Second, to download Yalu for iOS 11, you will need Cydia Impactor, a useful tool for side loading apps to iOS device and this requires the use of your Apple ID
- Lastly, Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak and this means that, whenever you reboot your device, you must reactivate the jailbreak. Luckily, we now have a new tool called Installer Extender to help automate this process for you
If you want to try Yalu, check out these links for more details:
Are you going to try Yalu for iOS 11 ? Tell us if you do and stay up to date with all the latest news by following us on Facebook