Now that iOS 10 has been public for several months, many people are starting to think that we should have a jailbreak for it by now. With Apple constantly updating the iOS firmware, that is proving difficult and Luca Todesco has told us that jailbreaking is not going to be very easy with the latest firmware. However, it seems that the developer who never releases a jailbreak to the public has had a change of heart and has released Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10. Pick one of the two methods below to download it onto your iOS device
Image : iOS 10 Jailbreak Update
Method 1 : Quick Download TaiG app on iOS 10
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 firmware .
- Now simply type in this url taigjailbreak.org in the Safari address bar as shown here.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to find the Up arrow. iPad users will find it on right top corner . Tap on it to proceed.
- This brings up the option to Add to HomeScreen. Tap on this to go next.
- Now rename the Taig app icon as Taig . Tap on Add to proceed .
- You got Taig app icon on iOS 10 . Now tap to launch the app icon to get latest iOS 10 jailbreak updates on your device right away.
Video : Here is a step by step video explaining of the above process
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Before you jump to download Yalu, please be aware that it isn’t going to be a straightforward jailbreak; quite apart from the fact that you will need to install the jailbreak whenever you reboot your device as it is semi-untethered, you will also need to side load it onto your iPhone or iPad in the first place, using a tool called Cydia Impactor. Also, it is a beta jailbreak and that makes it somewhat unstable and buggy; if you can wait to install it, do because we are expecting an update to it anytime now. If you want to do it now, all the information you need can be found below.
Image : Yalui Jailbreak