iOS 10 has been one of the most downloaded versions of the iOS to date and much of that is down to the sheer number of new features that Apple has pushed out to us, not to mention the security updates and bug fixes that are all keeping iOS 10 running with as little trouble as possible. However, what that also means is that jailbreaks have been hard to come by this time around. The Cupertino company has just released iOS 10.3 download [ext link] and the good news is we do have a jailbreak for it. It’s called Yalu and there are two ways to download it.
Image : Taig iOS 10.3 Jailbreak Update
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3 :
There are two methods to this, the first requiring no computer and the second is a bit more advanced
Method 1: Safari
- Launch Safari and go to taigjailbreak.org
- Wait until the page loads up fully and then look for the UP arrow, tap on it
- Some options will appear across the bottom of your screen , choose the middle on, Add to Home Screen
- Now you need to give your icon an easily distinguishable name so type Taig into the box and tap the Add button
- When you go back to your home screen you should see the new Taig app icon on there
Video: This will walk you through these steps
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Yalu is a welcome jailbreak but it isn’t as straightforward as many of the previous jailbreaks we have used.
- First, you have to side load Yalu onto your device with Cydia Impactor [ext link] and for that, you are going to need a Windows or Mac computer and an Apple ID
- Second, Yalu is a semi untethered jailbreak and that means having to reinstall it whenever your device is rebooted
- Lastly, some users may experience a less than satisfactory experience with Yalu but it can easily be deleted if needs be
If you want to give Yalu a go, check out the linked articles below for more information on how to download and install the jailbreak :
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3 Under Development
For more of the latest developments on the iOS 10.3 jailbreak, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter; we’ll send all the updates to your email inbox.