iOS 10 proved to be a little disappointing when it came to jailbreaks and Taig team have been somewhat conspicuous by their absence since the last firmware was released. Apple has thrown an almost non-stop barrage of updates at iOS 10 which could have something to do with why the jailbreaks have been so poor. The iOS 10.3.3 download [ext link] is ready and we are still looking to Taig for a jailbreak. While we wait for them, you will be pleased to learn that there is another jailbreak available for iOS 10.3.3. Read on for more details.
Image : iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak Taig
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 :
There are two ways to do iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak on your iPhone , an easy method that needs no computer and an advanced method.
Method 1: Safari Method
This uses the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and no other browser will work:
- Launch the Safari browser from your home screen
- In the address bar type in taigjailbreak.org and tap on Go
- When our specially designed mobile page has loaded up you can tap the UP arrow , top right of the screen on the iPad and bottom center on the iPhone
- Now you will see some new options , tap on Add to Home Screen
- A box is provided for you to type in a name for the icon so input Taig and tap the Add button
- Now when you come out of Safari, you will see the Taig icon on the home screen
Video: This demonstrates how to jailbreak iOS 10.3.3
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
Luca Todesco is responsible for bringing us the Yalu jailbreak but you need to be aware that not all users can download and use it. It is also not that straightforward to download and install:
- Yalu for iOS 10.3.3 is only supported on the iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus
- It requires the use of Cydia Impactor to download it to your device and you will need to have your Apple ID to hand
- Yalu is semi-untethered and requires you to reactivate it every time you reboot. A new tool has been released though, called Installer Extender, which will take care of the nitty gritty for you.
Do you want to try Yalu? If so, check out the links below for more details:
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 Released
Tell us what you think of the jailbreak and follow us on Facebook for the latest jailbreak news.