iOS 10 hasn’t been what we all hoped for in terms of jailbreaks and we have heard little from Taig team since it was released back in September 2016. The updates from Apple have been coming thick and fast and now we are on iOS 10.3.2 download [ext link]. With each update, we want to know if Taig are going to produce a jailbreak and, although there are those who think the team has quietly removed themselves from the jailbreak scene, it is more likely that they are working away on a jailbreak but just not telling everyone what they are doing. There is some good news and that is that we are going to tell you how to jailbreak iOS 10.3.2.
Image : iOS 10.3.2 Jailbreak
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 :
We can do this in one of two ways; the easy way with no need to use a computer and the more advanced method
Method 1: Using Safari Browser [ No Computer Required ]
Be aware that Safari is the only browser this works with:
- Open Safari browser on your device
- Go to taigjailbreak.org
- When the page is loaded, look at the top right [ iPad ] or bottom center [ iPhone ] of your screen for the UP arrow and tap it
- Now tap on Add to Home Screen from the new options on your screen
- Type in Taig when you are asked to provide a name for the icon. Tap on Add
- Close Safari and the new Taig app icon will be on your home screen
Video: This is a demonstration of the steps
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
Yalu jailbreak comes to us from Luca Todesco and, while it was welcomed with open arms, it isn’t suitable for all users. It also isn’t as easy to install :
- Yalu is only supported on iPhone 5S to the iPhone 6S Plus
- You must use Cydia Impactor to get Yalu onto your device and for that you are going to need a valid Apple ID to hand
- Lastly, because Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak it needs to be reactivated whenever your device is rebooted. Luckily, we have a new tool called Installer Extender which automates that process for you.
If you are happy to give Yalu a shot, click on the links below for more information and a tutorial to follow :
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.2 Under Development
Let us know how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more jailbreak updates and news.