At one time, the only way to download paid content for free was to jailbreak your iOS device. However, this isn’t something that interests every iOS device owner but, while they may not want to install a jailbreak, they do want the free content. Now we can all get paid apps and games free of charge by using an app installer called vShare Pro. This was always the popular choice for jailbreakers the world over but now you can get it without having to jailbreak and we are going to show you how.
Image : vShare Pro
Installing vShare Pro : No Jailbreak
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device
- Tap on the address bar and type vsharedownload.com. Tap Go
- When the page has finished loading, find and tap the UP arrow
- A new screen will flash up with a list of options on it – select Add to Home Screen
- Call the icon vShare and then tap on Add
- Exit Safari, closing down all tabs and look for the vShare app icon on your home screen
Video : This video details these steps
Installing vShare Pro : with Jailbreak
- Jailbreak your device if you haven’t already done so, using PPHelper and download Cydia .
- Tap the Cydia icon to open it and let it set itself up
- Now need to add a new repository to Cydia so we can download vShare Pro [ext link]
- Tap on Sources > Edit > Add
- Type in this URL exactly as it is – http://repo.appvv.com
- On the message that pops up on screen, tap on Add Sourcee
- When Cydia has downloaded the repository you can begin using it; look for vShare Pro and download it
Disclaimer : Downloading paid apps and games for free is piracy and we neither condone nor encourage it. We would prefer that you use vShare Pro as a way of trying out paid games or apps to see if you like them before you buy them through the proper channels.
vShare Pro Not Working Fix :
Not everyone will be able to have a trouble-free experience with vShare Pro and there is the possibility that you may see an ssl error. The error message will read something along the lines of, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api” but it is simple to get around using one of these two methods:
Method 1 :
- Shut down everything on your iOS device , Safari and any apps that you have running
- Leave your iOS device for a few minutes before trying again with the above steps
- If that has not fixed the problem shut down your iOS device completely, turn it on again and have another go
If you are still experiencing an ssl error, try the next method
Method 2 :
- Using the given link for instructions, download vShare Helper [ext link] onto your Mac or Windows computer
- Follow the instructions on how to install vShare Pro onto your device , Android or iOS with vShare Helper.
Using vShare Pro, you can download and use apps like Minecraft, MovieBox, and PlayBox HD. Do tell us how you get on with vShare Pro and then follow us on Facebook to get instant access to the latest tips. Subscribe to our free email newsletter to have updates sent to your email inbox.