In the last couple of days, there has been a flurry of updates from Apple, including iOS 10.2 download [ext link] and Mac OS Sierra 10.12.2 and now we have an update to iTunes, v12.5.4. This comes around 6 weeks after iTunes 12.5.3 was released and this time around there are a couple of new features for users to get their teeth into.
Image : iTunes Download for PC and Mac
iTunes 12.5.4 Features :
iTunes 12.5.4 contains:
- Bug fixes
- Minor performance enhancements
- Support for the MacBook Pro 2016 Touch Bar, allowing users to rewind and go forward in any TV show, video, music or other media that is being played through iTunes with the Scrubber control on the Touch Bar
- Support for the new TV app which has just gone public in TV OS 10.1 and in iOS 10.2. The app provides a single interface for users to control their TV shows, movies and other video apps that come from several different providers.
iOS 10 is ready for download if you haven’t yet updated and you can find a tutorial and download links here. For those who need to update to iTunes 12.5.4, step by step instructions are below .
Download iTunes :
You can update to iTunes 12.5.4 by
- Opening iTunes on your computer
- Clicking on the menu bar and then on Check for Updates
- Following the instructions on the screen when iTunes finds the new updates
Or you can go to the updates tab in your Mac store or click on this link [ext link] to download and update.
What do you think of the changes in iTunes ? Do you use it enough to make the update worthwhile ? Let us know in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook. You can also Subscribe to our email newsletter to be first in line with the latest developments