The jailbreak community has been waiting, quite patiently, for a jailbreak for some months now and patience is starting to wear a little thin. One of the possible reasons why there hasn’t been one is because of the number of updates released by Apple to fix a lot of bugs, possibly patching exploits along the way. We have heard a few rumors over the month, not least one from 3K Assistant who claimed to have a jailbreak for iOS 9.2. That claim was retracted when days with no further explanation. So it wouldn’t be surprising if the jailbreak community didn’t believe the rumor of a jailbreak that we heard at the start of July. Add to that the number of video and photos we have seen from developers in the last couple of month, showing later versions of the iOS jailbroken and it is easy to understand why people are becoming somewhat annoyed.
Image : iOS 9.3 Jailbreak Update
Worry no more because today we have a new jailbreak for iOS 9.3. It’s called PPHelper and it was released out of the blue with no warning. However, unfortunately, not all of you are going to be able to use this jailbreak.
- 32-bit device owners are left out in the cold as PPHelper only supports 64-bit devices
- Mac users are also out of luck at this stage because the utility only supports Windows for now – if and when a Mac version is released, we’ll let you now.
Supported Devices :
One of the reasons why the utility only supports 64-bit devices is possibly because they are the largest number of active iOS devices. Apple is gradually removing support for the 32-bit device and they are expected to fall off the end completely in the next few months. These are the devices that you can install PPHelper on:
- iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPod Touch 6
Installing iOS 9.3 Jailbreak :
There are three methods to installing iOS 9.3 jailbreak on your device.
Method 1 : PPHelper Jailbreak
PPHelper has been released only in the Chinese language for the moment so follow our English language tutorial in the given link to install PPHelper on your iOS 9.3 device
Method 2 : Safari Method for iOS 9.3 Jailbreak
Follow the given steps here with video instructions at the bottom to proceed with the process . Before proceeding , make sure you are running iOS 9.3 firmware , since this tutorial work on iOS 9.3 devices only .
- Launch the Safari web browser on your iOS device .
- Now enter the url taigjailbreak.org in the address bar. This page has been specially designed for Taig app icon download on iOS 9.3 supported mobile devices . Simply type in this url taigjailbreak.org in the Safari address bar
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to find the Up arrow . Tap on it
- This brings up the option to Add to HomeScreen. Tap on this to proceed.
- Now rename the Taig app icon as Taig if not already named . Tap on Add to proceed .
- You got Taig app icon on iOS 9.3 . Now tap to launch the app icon to get latest iOS 9.3 jailbreak updates on your device right away .