It has been almost a month since the public release of iOS 9.0.2 and it is evident that Apple has worked really hard on the firmware. Barring the bugs and niggles that were usually seen in initial versions of the iOS 9 firmware. These issues are now solved in iOS 9.0.2 which brings in speed and performance improvements. However, those iOS users who love jailbreaking don’t find the iOS 9 features enough to stay on stock iOS and want to get iOS 9 jailbreak [ tutorial ] as soon so that they can to free their iOS devices from all the limits that Apple has purposely put on it. Pangu jailbreak has released the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool [ext link] on Oct 14th out of nowhere , and now all eyes are on Taig 9 Jailbreak. If you are looking for an iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak keep reading for more details below .
iOS 9.0.2 Jailbreak Update :
The last working Taig jailbreak that was available publicly was the iOS 8.4 jailbreak by the Taig across both Mac as well as Windows platforms. However, the team haven’t shown any activity recently. Meanwhile, another popular jailbreak team, Team Pangu, has already released a jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 [ext link] , thus breaking all the previous rumors of iOS 9.0.2 being unjailbreakable and rootless. However, Team Pangu has also put forward the claim that Apple has patched most of those exploits in the latest iOS 9.1 update.
iOS 9.0.2 Jailbreak Tutorial :
Follow the steps for iOS 9.0.2 Jailbreak of your device . Please note there are two methods for jailbreaking iOS 9.0.2 right now . Both of these methods are listed below .
Method 1 : Using Pangu 9 Jailbreak tool for Windows
Methods 2 : Using Taig 9 Jailbreak tool for both Mac and Windows [closed beta]
Method 1 : Pangu 9.0.2 Jailbreak Tutorial
The full step by step method for using Pangu for iOS 9.0.2 jailbreaking is given in the linked tutorial [ext link] with videos and illustration for easy jailbreaking.
Method 2 : Taig 9.0.2 Jailbreak Tutorial
This is a closed beta tutorial for selected beta testers who would like to use the Taig 9 tool that has not been officially released by Taig Team.
- On your device disable Touch ID | Find My iPhone | Passcode Lock
- Download Taig 9 tool from our download page .
- Extract the files on your desktop . Windows users right click on the Taig app icon and select Run as Administrator
- Connect your device to your computer using the lightning cable . Allow Taig app to detect your device .
- Once detected, click on the Start button to proceed with the jailbreak process .
- Don’t touch your device until the process is complete. You device will restart several times during the process .
- After the final restart is complete , you will see Cydia icon on your iOS 9.0.2 home screen as shown in the image below. Tap to proceed with configuring Cydia and download Cydia tweaks .
Upcoming Taig 9 Links : [ for bookmarking ]
Keep following our blog for all the important details on jailbreaking of iOS. We will keep you updated with all the happening of jailbreaking of iOS 9.0.2 and upcoming iOS releases .Follow us on Facebook .