iOS users jailbreak for a multitude of different reasons, one of which is so that they can have access to paid games and apps for free. Cydia provides access to tons of different mods and apps, including app installers like Install0us, AppCake, and AppSync that let you have access to all the paid content you want for free. Unfortunately, now that iOS 10 download [ext link] has been released, a large number of users have lost their jailbreak through updating and, with no news of a jailbreak in sight, they no longer have access to this content.
Image : HipStore Download Tutorial
HipStore is an app installer that provides the same access to paid content as the jailbreak versions do with the bonus of not needing to install a jailbreak first. HipStore [ext link] can be downloaded onto your iOS device without needing to use a computer and you can delete it whenever you want to. On top of that, HipStore is available in a number of languages, giving it a much wider audience over similar apps that are only in Chinese. However, you will need to follow our guide below, including a video guide, because downloading it is not a case of heading to the app store and getting it there.
Supported Devices :
HipStore works on all versions of iOS 9 right through to iOS 10.0.1 and will work on these devices:
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generations
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
How to Download HipStore :
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to the address bar and type in this URL hipstoredownload.com. Tap on the Go button and wait for the website to load up
- When it has loaded fully, tap the UP arrow – it will be at the top of the screen on your iPad and at the bottom on your iPhone.
- From the list of save locations that appears, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now call your app HipStore and tap on the Add button
- Close Safari down and find the HipStore app icon on your home screen
Video : The video below shows you these steps
Tell us what you think of HipStore. Is it something you will use instead of jailbreaking or would you prefer to wait for iOS 10.0.2 Jailbreak ? For more tips like this one, follow us on Facebook and Sign up to our free email newsletter